Location and things to do
• Colossi Medieval castle: a fine example of military architecture, originally constructed in the 13th century.
• Kourion. Archaeological site: one of the most spectacular archaeological sites on the island where excavations still bring new treasures to light
• Amathous Archaeological site: one of the ancient city Kingdoms of Cyprus where, according to mythology, Theseus left the pregnant Ariadne to be taken care of after his battle with the Minotaur. A very important cult of Aphrodite-Astarte flourished here.
Larnaca• Chirokitia settlement: it is the site of a Neolithic settlement found in a better state of preservation than most others from this period, not only in Cyprus but in the whole of the Eastern Mediterranean.
• Day trip to the Troodos Mountains: about 3 hour drive. Passing various old Cypriot villages (where you can have a stop for coffee or lunch) you can visit Kykkos monastery the most famous and richest monastery in Cyprus, and Platres for their famous local sweets.
• After every tour always remember that you can rest and relax in our comfortable villas with the fantastic views to the sea and the green areas around while having a cup of tea or a glass of wine.